Thursday, May 10, 2012

And that's all that matters...

Strike me down as flowery and
A romantic. Shove me aside as though
I'm the kind of person you'd hate to
Be with. You hate presents, flowers,
and candy goes straight to your ass.
But I love you.


And that's all that seems to matter.
Being with you is like drinking coca-cola and
Letting the acid eat a hole in my stomach
To the point where I cramp up and
Double over; clutching your head to
My chest, screaming, "LISTEN TO THE BEATING!"


The things you do drive me to the point
Of a dizzy high-dive. I'm just waiting to take
That last step, jumping, head first, into
This romantic highway into the depths
Of chaos and hell and
Who gives a fuck if we're sinners?


I'm corny and you like it.
And that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment